Wednesday, April 2, 2008

How Is Binaural Beats Helping Me In My Life?

1. Improves My Concentration

This is the biggest reason I use these audio. As I need to write a lot, they have been useful in helping me focus my mind more quickly and make me less distracted. As a result, I find that I have been able to complete my work faster ever since I started using binaural beats.

2. Improves Motivation

These audios have the ability to make my brainwave frequencies align to make me very productive and energetic. Whenever I don't feel like doing anything, but I need to get some work done, I would always use one of the audio files I have called Maximum Motivation to get me started. Within 5 to 10 minutes, I would become highly motivated to start doing what I needed to do.

3. Useful For Relaxing Your Mind

Binaural beats can slow down your brain waves into more relaxing frequencies like Alpha, Theta and Delta. Listen to it to let your mind enter a relaxed state, especially when you need to rest.

No comments: